Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Question(s)

How can I make this blog more relevant to you?

I find when I'm reading other people's blogs I get tired when they get long-winded and intensely detailed, mostly because at that point I find they stop being relevant to me. And blogs should be about the reader.

So, in terms of experiments, personal development, personality exploration, etc., what would you like to see? What do you want to know more about? Kokology? Personality types? I'm going to keep with the experiments, but in terms of that... what do you think would be interesting? What have you found most interesting so far? (Let's face it, I need structure and feedback, otherwise it just becomes a journal and I already keep one of those.)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like what you've done so far! (given, I haven't read every post...) As far as my personal interests, I'm fascinated by personality types. I rather like just seeing what you come up with, though, haha.

Post a Comment