Monday, August 16, 2010

Inspired to Gratitude

People are so nice.

Steve Pavlina (yes, I've already linked to his site about 45 times) has been blogging lately about subjective reality and following intuition and I liked a fair bit of it and decided to follow my intuition more often. It's turning out splendidly so far.

Today I had a warm fuzzy pleasant result. I posted a note on Facebook and tagged a bunch of people, thanking them for their creative contributions to my life. I've felt compelled for a few days to casually thank all those folks I admire/stalk who do exciting artistic things and whose work I follow like I'm some kind of groupie, which may not be far from the truth. (I have some pretty amazing, creative friends and acquaintances. Which is happy-making.) So I did that, and I felt good about it -- seriously, artists/actors/singers/writers/etc-ers do so much for not much appreciation, and appreciation is a lifeblood of creativity -- and in, like, an hour, I got so much love and affection and gratitude back... Which hadn't been my intent but was lovely.


Follow your inspiration... It lives to make everyone happy.

Images by Ian Sane™ and psd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment