Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The BIG Secret No One Wants To Tell

I watched this video a few days ago. I posted it on Facebook and on an online forum I've been participating in. The response was enormous. Several people told me that the video threw them for a loop. The people on the forum got into one of the most personal discussions about depression and suicide I've seen there. A friend sent the video to her sister, who's been going through some crazy stuff. Another friend said it made her cry. It emboldened me to really consider whether telling my secret will be worth it. And it's worth taking 20 minutes out of your schedule to watch all the way--promise. Like TED says, this is an idea worth spreading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this was very interesting and a pretty intense idea. Have you decided if you'll tell yours yet? luck if you do!
*hugs*
~kea

Kjerstin said...

I'm telling you in my letter, which will be in the mail shortly. :)

Post a Comment